- Main color: Red
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display
- Dimensions: (11 x 6.5 x1.8) cm. Total length: about 80.5cm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃.Storage temperature: -20 to 70℃.
- Power: 8 to 18 volts provided via vehicle battery
* Provides quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and definitions.
* Work with all 1996 & later OBD2/CAN compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
* Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light".
* Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
* Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
* Display DTC definitions on unit screen.
* View freeze frame data.
* Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
* Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID, CVN).
* Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols.
* Identifies pending codes.
* Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish, French, German, etc.
* Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
* Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
Works with US vehicles from 96, UK, European and Asian vehicles from 2001, Diesels from 2004 on-wards with a compliant OBD-II 16 PIN Diagnostic plug (including vehicles on the CAN, VPW, PMW, ISO & KWP2000 protocols)
Including: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Corvette, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Saturn, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Yugo Vehicles before 2001 may also work.
1 x Diagnostic Code Reader
1 x User manual