- Ultra-Smooth Performance - A high-quality, microfiber surface provides fast and smooth control over your mouse
- Stable Performance - A 100% natural rubber anti-slip base keeps the DRIFT mouse pad in place
- DRIFT Far - Avoid slipping off the edge with a large surface area for freedom of movement
- Built to Last - Anti-fraying stitched edges ensure you get the most from your mouse pad
- Four Sizes Available - DRIFT comes in Medium (10.63"x8.66"), Large (13.78"x9.84"), X-Large (17.72"x13.78") and Wide (35.43"x11.81"), which is wide enough to provide a surface for a mouse, keyboard and gaming keypad
Voyetra's Teach Me Rock Guitar is a self-learning package that allows you to learn to play guitar by first learning three classic-rock songs: "Crossroads," "Little Wing," and "Freeway Jam." Teach Me Rock Guitar offers an easy step-by-step method, complete with videos, charts, and diagrams. The animated fretboard shows you the fingerings on the guitar neck in real time as you play. You can control tempos or loop sections, which makes it easy to learn songs at your own pace. And, when you're ready to jam, you can even play along with the band. The self-paced course lets you begin with concepts and basic theory, or skip right to the lessons. A video overview introduces you to each phase of the course. Each phase focuses on particular chords and techniques, which are described by your instructor, written in text passages, and demonstrated by video clips. You don't have to read music to play guitar. Clear and simple illustrations, diagrams, and charts show you exactly where to place your fingers. At the end of each section, take the chords and techniques that you've just learned and put them to work by playing the included classic-rock songs--complete with chord charts, tablature, music notation, and an onscreen backing band. Music glossary animations that cover melody, harmony, rhythm, and notation are linked to the songs and lessons to help you learn music easily. Each section ends with a complete song for you to play. When you're ready to jam, mute the guitar track and sit in with the band. Watch the notes appear on the guitar neck as you play along with songs. Full MIDI control lets you adjust the mix, loop particular sections, and change the tempo so that you can learn the part slowly. Choose from four different views of the neck, and find the one that works for you--there's even a special view for lefties. Teach Me Rock Guitar comes with picks, a pocket guitar-chord dictionary, and even a software-based tuning system. It's perfect for beginners and advanced players alike.